Who Am I?
First thing is first, thanks for stopping by my Blog! My name is Jillian and I am from Northern Ireland. I’m a 30 (something) mum, wife to Christopher and a Content writer for businesses and brands.
I am guessing you want to know the real me:
- My Favourite TV series is “This is Us” – I dare you to find a bad episode, there are none!
- I’ve a strange obsession for prison related documentaries especially about Death Row.
- I have an overwhelming love for Ice cream – I would say it is a borderline addiction.
- I love 90s hip hop music.
- I have a total hatred of gherkins and pigeons.
- My favourite cities are New York and Chicago – If you have been let me know!
- I am actually allergic to the sun…yes you read that right. I suffer from polymorphic light eruption. Luckily for me good old Northern Ireland doesn’t see that much sun so it’s not a massive problem!
What can you expect from me?
Family – I write from experience and there is plenty to keep me going with our daily adventures, days out and stories from parenthood both serious and light hearted.
Lifestyle – I like to write on a range of topics from travel to finance, to my home style and my love of reading and, of course I love a good discussion on the current trends of social media! The topic list is endless.
Content Creation – I love to share the ideas behind my blog, why I started, apps I recommend and how I come up with my ideas. If this is your thing be sure to follow my content Instagram for daily tips.